This course is approved by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV).
- Students MUST be at least 15 years and 9 months to begin classroom instruction.
- Learner's Permit is not required to begin classroom instruction.
- Any missed classes may be made up in a later session.
- Free door to door service for driving lessons.
- Significant insurance reduction upon course completion.
- 24 hour notice required for driving cancellation or a fee will be charged.
Driver Education Course
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- 12 hours of behind the wheel training
- 6 hours of observation
- 2 hours of parental class
Framingham Schedule Framingham Enroll
Per the Registry of Motor Vehicles, each Driver Education student must complete, prior to getting his/her license, an additional 40 hours of supervised driving outside of the Driver Education course.
Forms of Payment
Bank Checks or Money Orders.